If you are paying Google directly with a credit card, we are happy to share access to your Google AdWords accounts so that you can check your billing and charges at any time. Simply provide your account manager with the Google email address you'd like us to share access with.
- Each account needs to have it's own email address.
- If you already have AdWords set up under your Google account, we will not be able to share access with that account
- You may have multiple accounts (this happens if some of the areas you are advertising to overlap for your campaigns, or if you have multiple billing methods)
To access the billing for your account (once we've shared access to Google AdWords with you):
- Login to adwords.google.com
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner and select "Billing & payments" from the drop down menu
- In the "Transactions" box, select "View Transactions and Documents"
- On the next screen, you'll be able to access the transactions you'd like to view.