People Reached: The number of people who saw your ads at least once. Unlike impressions, People Reached is the number of unique individuals who saw your ads. Impressions may include multiple views of your ads by the same people.
Total Results: The number of times your ad achieved an outcome, based on the objective you selected. For example, If the objective is "Driving Traffic to a website" - the "Total Results" column would be counting link clicks
Total Spend: The total amount of money you've spent on your campaign, ad set or ad during the time period you're reviewing the data for
Campaign Reach Graph
- This graph shows the total number of people reached month over month in the course of a full year
Campaign Website Clicks
- This graph shows the total number of website clicks from your Facebook/Instagram ads month over month in the course of a full year
Campaign Impressions Graph
- This graph shows the total number of impressions month over month in the course of a full year
Total Impressions: The number of times your ads were viewed.
Website Clicks: The number of clicks from your ads to your website or Facebook page
Page Likes: The number of likes your Facebook Page received from your ad campaign
CPMR: The average cost to reach 1,000 people
CPM: The average cost for 1,000 impressions
Cost Per Result: The average cost per result (link clicks) from your ads
Frequency: The average number of times each person saw your ad
Ad Placement Report
- This chart shows how your Facebook metrics are split between the different Facebook/Instagram placement areas
Audience Performance Report
- This chart shows how your Facebook metrics are split between the different demographics groups
Ad Performance Report
- This chart shows how your Facebook metrics are split between your different ads
Ad Set Report
- This chart shows how various ad sets are performing (should be same stats as above - there is only 1 ad set per property)
Visit Facebook's Ads Insights page for more information.
Next, learn how to add report recipients.